how do you deal????

when it comes to parenting i know it's not easy even when you are living with others. so how do you keep your composer when they keep interfering on how you want to raise your child(ern).

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 4:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for your question but just wanted to let you know that you are definitely not alone!!! And I hate it. I just ignore it but if it gets to be too much I just tell them like it is.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Poeple love to give unsolicited parenting adivce. It's our national sport.

I just say, "I grew it. It's mine. I get to choose. Have your own if you want it that way."
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If people are giving advice you dont want just look at them and say, thats your opinion, i appreciate it and maybe i will try it if i want to, if not thats my decision, they are my children. thats what i have done in the past lol.
    ajncjsmommy13

Answer by ajncjsmommy13 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I let them know that I made them.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2010