How would I go about becoming a moderator for a group, or doing anything to help out with the site?

I am so in love with this site! Every chance I get I am on here lol... I would love to help out in any way possible. How do I go about that?

BraythansMom

Asked by BraythansMom at 4:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• First you must be active. Pick a group you really like and spend lots of time there. For an admin job the PP is correct email the owner and ask if any positions are open. For a mod job in one of the CM owned group you will need to use the contact us link at the bottom of any page and let them know you wold be interested in in a job if one becomes available ( there are limited openings) and why you think you might be a good fit there.

Things that either job might look for is ability to be in the group nearly everyday day and how many posts you make or reply to, when you are in the group. Also the kind of posts and replies. Are they topical? Do you give good information? Can you keep conversations flowing? Are you about the drama (not always a bad thing).
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• for a group you can email the Owner...for the entire site, you can contact the Administation and apply for a job
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would PM the GO and ask if you could be an ADMIN; I would explain why you think your contributions can enhance the group. Good Luck!

mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 7:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010