is this wrong of me

i posted a rocking horse for sale on craigslist and when i put the price on there i wasn't completely sure thats the price i wanted. i did it anyway. now i want to back out of it. i don't want to sell it that cheap. thing is someone wants to buy it. do i tell them i changed my mind about price or just go ahead and sell it for the price listed. my daughter really loves it for one and i hate to see it go for that price. if i got a little more i wouldn't feel so bad as she already has one and doesn't need two. i was hoping they would back out or not show up like they sometimes do. please don't bash me. it's legend bouncing horse that costs $129 on sale right now. i posted it for $35. i really want $40 to buy an electric lawn mower. i just wondered what you guys thought i should do?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Shopping

• you could tell the buyer that what you wanted to buy is more expensive then you thought it would be, and ask if they would go 40.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think you should sell it for 35..u only want $5 more. its not worth worrying about $5 IMO.

It would be different if you really decided to keep it but since you dont need 2 you might as well sell it plus it will make another kid happy!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think you should sell it for the price you promised and listed It's BS to change your mind at the last minute.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• keep the price you listed, you only want $5 more....lol..not a big deal!
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 4:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think you need to sell it for the price you listed it at. It's your fault you didn't list it for how much you wanted from it, hate to say iy. How would you feel is you went to buy someone, and they told you they had risen the price on it?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• buy something* from someone, lol
    LovingSAHMommy