Do you believe in humanity? Please take some time to read this!

I just saw a documentary called "The cove" and it almost broke my heart. I wanto to ask everybody to take some time to check out the link below.
If you're not into reading it all or don't want or can't purchase the the DVD, please, watch at least the trailer (click on "About the film").
You can take part in a visual partition, find out what you can do to take action and most of all: Tell everybody you know about it!
I'm not trying to push anything. I just saw it and was so touched!

http://www.thecovemovie.com/

Thank you!!!

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• How much tissues are we talking? I will check it out.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 6:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Ummm, can you at least give us a breif overview of it before we start clicking links?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It's about killing dolphins.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Of course I believe in humanity! What I actually find sad is that so many people choose to focus on our bad side- and just because we're human we have it- instead of realizing all the wonderful and amazing things we've done,again, because we're human and have an amazing capacity to create. By suggesting that there's no humanity because some people choose to act wrongly, the ones actually being insulted are all those that dedicate their lives to do good and to act right and morally. By that logic, they don't exist because "humanity" doesn't exist, then?
    IMHO, the humane, good people grossly outnumber the bad people. It's just that we tend to be more quiet.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2010