Do you fine your adult content

period is heavier once it comes back from having your 2nd baby? do you have any aches down below around that time? I know not being on the pill is a factor but...

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• After my second child I had very heavy bleeding and lots of pain it got to the point that I could not do anything but lay around and wait for it to go away. After a year of dealing with the pain I went to the doctor and found out that I could have an Endometrial Ablation done if I was not planning on having any more kids. It was very easy and did not cause any pain and sense then I have not had a period in over a year. This is only if you don’t want to have any more kids my tubes where tied already so was not a big deal to me. a good web site to look at when wanting to know more. http://www.gynalternatives.com/ablation.htm
    MisticDawn6

Answer by MisticDawn6 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my period was better after having kids than before. i have endometriosis and somehow having kids helped it
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My period was worse after having my second and third child.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 5:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• after having my baby my period is really heavy!! i had her 13 months ago..i hate my periods!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2010