Wanting to have child number 3....?

My husband and I would like another child, but we are not financially stable. We have a 2 1/2 yrold and 1 1/2yrold. We both work, and Im going back to school in jan. We would love to have another child but we know it would be irresponsible to do so. Does anyone have any advice they could give me?

proud_mommy1322

Asked by proud_mommy1322 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• We had two children the same age difference as yours are. And thought we were done.

But figured out....we were not. My kids are 7 and 5 and baby #3 is on the way :) And it is so interesting having kids a bit older and a baby on the way...b/c when my second was born my first was still a baby...lol

So give it time....baby #3 could come later :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• CRAP math brain fart...yours are closer than mine...lol STILL .....same point....hahahahah!
    mom2twobabes

• I would wait. IF your age is not a factor, what is the hurry?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well, if you're not financially stable right now maybe you should wait. I know it's hard to wait when you want another one.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 6:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well your kids are both still young yet. I myself would wait a little longer and get your education under your belt, and see how the finances go. My girls were 5 yrs apart and they were best of friends, they don't have to be so close in age to be good together. If it's worrying you, which it obviously is by asking, maybe think on it a little longer.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010