Do you say I Love You?

OK I know we should be proud of who we are married to but for some reason I can not say I love you in front of a bunch of people I mean being at work I feel that when I say I love you I want to feel good and let my dh I know I mean it ;) (Its a personal thing for me)
Saying it in front of coworkers make me feel uncomfortable and awkward :/ Well with the people I work with they are a bunch idiots then you'll know what I mean. if it were a pleasant place that would be different. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I say it to my dh in front of most people. When I was working, my job was very professional so I would not say it in front of my co-workers. I would not just say it anywhere, in front of anyone, at times it can be awkward and just not the time and place.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 7:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes, I say it no matter where. I don't think a person can here that enough, even your kids....They know you love them, but it's nice to hear it.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i always tell my s/o i love him. there's no reason to feel terrible though
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• All the time. My DH and I used to work together... It was common for him to holler back through the kitchen "Love you babe" before he left, or for me to do something similar... To me, if he (or I) couldn't say it in public, it doesn't count in private.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Who is within ear shot doesn't matter to me, I'll say I love you, hold hands or give quick pecks in public
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes I do when my dh comes to my work which isn't very often I'm not ashamed of him they all know I love him and I hear others tell there dh's that also

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'll say it, wherever.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• OP here...GREAT Ladies now I feel TERRIBLE
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• All the time, in front of anybody, whenever. My husband does too, even when he's on a job surrounded by a bunch of dudes.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• OP here I guess I am the only one like this
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010