Does any one have one of those cleaner then thou husbands?

My man cleans up everthing and then get mad at me because he messes up and wants me to reclean up after his mess.

dorotheabrown37

Asked by dorotheabrown37 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's funny because my SO is such a clean freak at work and a germaphobe, but at home it is the complete opposite....I don't understand it.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 5:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wish mine was a clean freak, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Are you kidding? Mine just got on my case b/c I left the mac and cheese box next to the stove where I was resting the spoon to keep the counter clean.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm glad both me and my SO are clean freaks there really isn't any picking up after him lol it's just the kids we are always having to get onto
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My S/O has gotten better as he mellowed out, he generally picks up after himself. But I keep the main part of the house cleaned up and tidy. I trained him well, or maybe the Marines helped some. !! LOL :)
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Men ww love them because they are ours LOL. I undersstand about the spoon thing mines dose the same thing. And the at work thing he is crazy cleen at the shop. please don't forget to put that hammer back in its place you might get youe head cut off. Then at home he leaves his shoes in the middle of the floor. LOL
    dorotheabrown37

Comment by dorotheabrown37 (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2010