This is weird lol, but when you're sick does it hurt to cry?

I've been sick for almost two weeks now and I burst into tears earlier and it hurt so bad. It felt like my eyes were being gouged out, my head was going to explode, and my chest was caving in. I don't remember ever hurting quite like that when I've been sick, but it seems like pretty much everything hurts way more when I'm sick. Is anyone else like that?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• i cried my eyes out earlier..i've been holding it back for the past 24 hours but i finally cried my eyes out from being sick, overwhelmed, stressed, let down, everything.... my eyes hurt so bad and my face i had to lay down and take a nap and tell my son to be quite. i feel better now after just closing my eyes. go lay down for about an hour and i promise you will feel a little better. hope you get feeling better all together though
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Only when I have a migraine
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 5:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• that's me too!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sure, depends on what's wrong with me though.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Your not alone, I'm not a cryer, but when I do it does hurt all over and especially my head.....

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010