Runs...do you get them?

Are the type of woman who realizes she has a run in her panty hose every time she goes to put a pair on?

Do you wear them anyway...runs and all?

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 5:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• thats the thing about panty hose, they get runs and you have to deal with crotch expansion (where the crotch doesn't actually go to your crotch, it goes halfway up your legs)....women used to wear stockings with garter belts at that was sexy, then some idiot invented panty hose which aren't sexy, get runs, and never fit anyone right....not to mention your natural bare legs look a lot better
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i dont wear them anymore..but when i did... i would always carry an extra pair :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• That's one of the many reasons why I don't wear panty hoses. They always get runs in them no matter how hard you try.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't wear them any more it's been 20 yrs...whoa that long :(
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Carry a bottle of clear nail polish in your purse. You can dab it on the run before it gets too bad.
    I never go anywhere that requires hose. I used to.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I switched to stockings or knee highs when I can get away with it. I hardly ever where them, but I have clear nail polish for runs. If the run will show, I wear a longer skirt or switch to dress pants!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 7:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I didn't know people still wore pantyhose, lol, but when I was a girl it depended on where the run was. If it was high up I used clear nail polish to stop the run from going further. I haven't worn hose for over 10yrs though.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• don't wear panty hose
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i would never leave the house with a run - and i always tuck 2 pair in my bag in case i get a run while out - runs ruin an otherwise great outfit!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• hate ph never wear then unless its winter time will wear them if ya can't see the run nailpolish (clear) helps stop the run.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 3, 2010