How many people here get to go out at least once a week?

KayAZ

Asked by KayAZ at 5:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• yeah right lol
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I see a counselor for a home invasion we had in June....when I told her how I get no "me time" she gave me homework....to take 4 hours out of the house alone each weekend, this is my third weekend coming up and its one assignment I will always follow
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We are going out tonight. We haven't been alone in about 4 mos and it is going to be amazing. We had other plans for the weekend but they are now canceled and we are having a weekend in and childless.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I get out with my husband once a week. I get out with a friend every Thursday morning for breakfast and then go to a bible study.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i'm going out tonight. i was supposed to go to a concert with a friend but her car wouldn't make it out of state and my DF has my car til 6(when the gates open)...so no concert, but DF and i are going out to dinner
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm lucky if I go out once a year. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Well, 2 times a month when my son is at his dads.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Haha, since I had our son 2 years ago, my fiance and I have gone out together exactly ONCE... Valentine's Day of 2009. That's it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Before my husband and I had children in our lives we promised we'd go out on a date once a week and have some "me time" as well. We have done it for thirty years. Whether we had to beg or borrow or exchange with other parents. We made it happen. There were times we could only take a walk trhrew a park and sit on the swings. But whether we had money or not, we got out. I remember one time, we saw some sprinkers on at a busines that was closed for the night. We parked the car, got out and chased each other threw them! It was to die for! We take walks even today. I in my powerchair and him holding my hand....no money but its a priceless evening!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• That wasn't all of my ans. My S/O has been laid off 1/1/2 yrs so our going out is a ride in the car for a little while, looking at the hills in the county. Not bad either.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010