ot sure whats going on with my husband but

I'm not sure what's going on with my husband but he would really like to try penis enlarger pills. He's talked about this for a while but now he's serious. He's not happy with the size (even though I'm fine with it). My question is has anyone else's husband ever tried these? If so which ones? Did they work? Are the any side effects? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I'll bump you because my husband is interested as well even though I'm fine with his size as well.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• No my dh is a very good size no need but I'll bump ya
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• The FDA put out a warning about pills of that sort. They cause extreme heart problems and there is no way to enlarge a man's penis.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't think those pills would work. I think you have wht you have... Bump for ya...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 6:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Pills do not make it grow only surgery would but even then it would not be by much. The pills are not safe. If you are okay with his size then why is he still wanting to make it bigger would be my question? Did someone say something to him possibly? Just reassure him that you don't want it any bigger. Bigger is not better anyway. Bigger hurts and he wouldn't be able to fit it in all the way if it was too big. A womens insides are made to fir the average/normal size penis of 5-6 inches and a normal girth size otherwise it can be uncomfortable. Try to tell him that. Either way do not let him take pills because of the danger. Also, penis pumps do nothing either so don't let him waste his time and money.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

I AGREE !!!!!

Magizines, advertise, stuff all the time.
    What they do not tell you, Is enlarging stuff can not only hurt your heart, but can actually damage the penis(machines ?")

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010