how can i foud the right toys that my baby likes them?

my baby loves but one day she do not like it so want kind of toy can i give her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You have to keep rotating the toys she has. Babies get bored with the same stuff too!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• thanks
    kate40012

Answer by kate40012 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• you should give her different toys. they like toys that make noise,have different textures,colors,and lights. i always put a range of toys out for my son when he's playing. he just plays with whatever he wants.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We have a small basket in the living room that my 6 month old's toys are in. It's very easy to clean them all up when he's done playing, and it holds a good variety of his little toys.

Also, don't feel like you have to buy any expensive toys to keep him entertained. The other night I was cooking dinner, and I gave my baby a metal mixing bowl and a plastic spoon. He had a great time playing and making lots of noise for almost half an hour!
    ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010