im confused adult content

i had a d&c 6 weeks ago today, i talked to the nurse last week and she said i should of gotten my period by now, the doctor wants to wait another week to see if it comes, but for the last 3 days i have been spotting brown blood more there when i wipe, its gross its like mud, what is it, i have been having unprotected sex since the week after my d&c (doc okay'd it). i took a test and it was neg what is going on

seansgurl

Asked by seansgurl at 6:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's just your body still trying to get back to normal.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Since I had my last child, the first day of my period is always like what you describe. Hold off for another week-- your system has gone through a lot recently and might be reacting in a strange way. If you don't feel right, call the doctor.
    wenchmommy381

Answer by wenchmommy381 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It's possible that it's just taking a little longer for you... Having said that, I had a D&C in November of 2007, and just about 6 weeks later I was pregnant with my son.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010