How would you decorate your balcony?

I have no idea what to do our apartments sent out a newsletter asking for all residents to be festive and decorate their balconies. My balcony is 8X5
My mind is bank when it comes to ideas.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• they sale orange or even pumpkin lights like the xmas lights...thats cute and in my home we all do ghost out of white bags its a fun activity to do with kids and all come out unique and the price can not be beat...we hang them from the ceiling...also you can carve pumpkins and with my kids ciz they are so creative we melt red crayon on it to make it look like blood...and even stick a fake knife on the ride with the crayon blood...it comes out one of a kind...spider webs and get the glow in the dark spiders...I LOVE HALLOWEEN IT IS A FUN HOLIDAY...have fun mama
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Put some pumpkins on there, maybe some fake spiderwebs or something... I'm not a big decorating fan, so I don't know, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I like to wrap orange lights around the railing, put some pumpkins out, hay, scarecrow, spiderwebs coming off the roof with spiders on it, a witch floating or sitting on the railing or on a pumpkin or something. Make a ghost out of a white sheet and attach a clear string/rope to it's head to hang from roof like it's floating.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• they make chirstmas lights in almost any color you could imagine now, and target had a lot of really awesome halloween decorations, like glittery skeletons!!! LOL I LOVE glitter, anyway...and the fake cob webs and spiders, and we even found in the dollar bins window gel sticky things, they are super fun, the kids love playing with those.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I love any kind of holiday garland with lights. For Hallowe√®n you can get purple or orange lights and even orange tinsel. Sometimes less is more and simple is better. Can`t go wrong with pumpkins and fall mum plants either.

gardenrosalie

Answer by gardenrosalie at 8:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• why not get a couple of small corn stalks... a few small pumpkins...
    They also have Halloween/Fall garland with and without lights to wrap
    around the rail of your balcony... a few dollar store spiders and ghosts
    to dangle around... If you have a glass door wall get some window clings...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010