Does anyone like SO's "game time"

Ok so I would like ya'lls opinion on the time SO spends playing video games. If yours doesn't play games then this does not apply to you! I personally love when my husband plays HALO or something like it!! It gives me the "me" time that I need. It is always after baby goes to bed and for like 3-4 hours! I get the kitchen cleaned up after dinner then do my homework if I have any and then surf the internet. I don't ever feel like this is taking away from us because after he gets off then we watch what TV we recorded that night or do whatever spend time with each other! I always see people on here who hate when their SO plays video games and wanted to know how many others actually like this personal time to themselves to do whatever!

melissaaytes

Asked by melissaaytes at 6:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't mind it when mine does his thing. I enjoy the time to myself.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yeah I dont usually mind it either. There are some days where I am a little extra needy in attention and it bothers me, but for the most part I try to let him have his time as well. He diserves it and needs it just as much as i do.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i don't mind most of the time. our son is usually in bed when he gets off work. all the housework is done so i have nothing to do. i usually get online when he's playing xbox. only time it bothers me is when he spends hours and hours playing a new game and ignoring me. most of the time though he watches movies with me after he plays games or we have "us" time.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• SO isn't a gamer, but he LOVES football, so I typically have that time to myself. Its nice sometimes, but I often sit with him just to be next to him
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010