Does he still love me?

I am 14 weeks pregnant as of today. My fiance and I both work full time at get home around 5pm. I asked him what he wanted for dinner today and he said oh I'm not hungary. So I made myself dinner. It was just getting finished cooking and he started to put his shoes on. I asked where he was going and he said to his friends house. He didn't ask me if I wanted to go like he normally does and he didn't ask me if I cared if he went like he normally does. The last few weeks he just keeps asking me if I want to "suck his dick" and other weird stuff that I always answer no to. And he always makes sex noises at me, even when i'm like rubbing his leg or something. Every time I go to kiss him he just licks me and laughs. I don't know if he doens't love me any more and doesn't want to tell me or if he's just being immature. I have asked him but he always says he loves me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• He's being a horny, immature male.

Anonymous

• Sounds to me like there maybe someone else! OR.. he is getting nervous about the baby on the way and is getting cold feet but you definetly need to talk this out with him before you get married!!
    DandyL

Answer by DandyL at 6:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree - I think he is getting nervous and a little scared over the prospect of soon being a dad. He probably doesn't even know how to process these anxiety filled feelings so it comes out in these childish ways. Maybe sit down with him and ask him "Honey, how you feeling - baby is coming soon. I feel kinda nervous about the reality of being a mom. How about you? You seem a little tense lately..."
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Sounds like he wants to get some! But he's kinda going about it the wrong way!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree with Dandyl! Keep trying to talk to him about it! You don't want to have to go through a divorce later on because of something you might could have taken care of sooner. Usually men will Lie or ignore you if they are cheating. Just hope that is is because he is getting nervous about the baby!
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 6:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think he is being an ASS and you need to have a little chat with him and tell him the way he is acting hurts you! If he refuses to change, leave the JERK!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• oh my goodness no! Why is the first conclusion thats jumped to cheating. Just because hes acting differant doesn't mean hes suddenlly cheating, what a horrible thing to tell someone whos alreayd emotionally charged on hormones!There are several things that account for his change in behavor and while yes, cheating could be one of them, its certainly not the most likely. Talk to him about it. maybe hes feeling nervous about becoming a dad all the resposibitly involved so hes starting to act like an immature teenager again to feel better about
    Maybe hes stressed at work
    Maybe he really really needs to get some but is having trouble viewing you as a sexual toy because hes only seeing the amazing women carring his baby. Some men are afraid of having sex, because they are afraid it will hurt the baby,
    The only way you'll ever find out is to talk to him about it....
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• He's probably just comfortable with you. Randall farts infront of me and 'vag taps' me all the time...its just him being silly. Its a GOOD sign that he's playing with you. But if its annoying, let him know.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 7:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Next time you lean in to kiss him lick him all over his face, Act just like the ass he is being, bark like a dog, oink like a pig! Then walk the hell away. Next time he comes to youwether it be right after or the next day put your hands up and say "are you going to be affectionate or act like a prick?" I wouldn't think there is someone else. Most likely he is stressed and wont stress you out with it. Men are ridiculous.... Don't have some "heart to heart" break it down VERY simple to him. Remember he is a man acting like a boy. Tell him to go jerk off. Then after you get your ugly point across to him THEN and only then sit with him, (while your driving) hehehe and have your talk. That way he can't escape. But give him some time. If he comes at you to lick your face again bite his damn tounge off!!!! Nasty. LOL
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree...if all he wants from you is for you to suck his dick, but he doesn't return the favor, then tell him to go "handle" himself (no pun intended...actually, pun intended!). I understand that he might be nervous about the baby on the way, but why can't he just talk instead of asking you to suck his dick or lick your face-GROSS!! How would he like it if you told him to lick your ass b/c you were nervous about the baby too?! He'd probably look at you funny!! Grow up dude...you're about to raise a child, not a whole world!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2008