How can i get my grils too not pee the bed at nite?

I have 3 grils that dont war diper at nite but they have good day bad day. I dont know wout too do

Rachel7229

Asked by Rachel7229 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old are the girls?
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• How old are they? I hear its not uncommon for kids to still be bed wetting at age 5 or older. Personally I wouldnt stress it and just buy some pull ups. my dd has been potty trained since she was almost 3, and we still have her in pull ups at night at age almost 5. It hasn't interfered with her toileting during the day.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• What worked for us was to have a fluid cut off time. Ours was 2 hours before bedtime. Also we had one last bathroom trip before we put them to bed.
    tmbmommy

Answer by tmbmommy at 6:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• It varies quite a bit as to when kids will be dry at night. I know kids who were not dry at night until they were 8 and older.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Lots of children have a harder time learning to control there bladder at night. Some will have accidents till they are 7 yrs old or even older. It is just something they need to learn to control.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• stop them from drinking an hr before bed
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hey Rachel,
    My two boys are 5 and 4 and always make them go to the bathroom right before bed at 8:30. 2 hours before they go to bed, I don't give them anything to drink. When I go to bed about 11:30, I wake them up and make them go to the bathroom once again. So they dont pee the bed. I had to work with them for almost a week before my sons stopped having accidents.

Dont try to use good nights cause my son soon realized they are just like diapers and would go in them cause he didnt want to get up in the middle of the night. So I put a stop to using them and puul-ups and so on, just so he would realize he doesn't need them to help! It might take you shorter or longer time, to get them completely trained, so just work with them and keep at it. It will work, it just takes time! Good Luck
    CreedMama3

Answer by CreedMama3 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010