ANTIDEPRESSANT MEDICATION

i was just wondering if any of you take any antidepressant medication what median works best?
i am bipolar/schizophrenic and i am doing everything to go get seen by a doctor but the medical help where i live is so bad. they put you in a waiting list for months then its one b/s after another...i try to not be on medication but i need something...if anyone knows about this you know it is so hard to deal with this illness... so anyways i join a site where i can get medication delivered to me... i have been on all different types of medicine and it seems that it works for a wile then it does not do anything...
any help is better so this has become my last resource...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 6:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• I'm bipolar/schizophrenic also. I take Wellbutrin & Pristiq. Feel free to PM me.

mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 9:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My husband is Bipolar. It takes years to find the right medication. Just stick with a good Psychiatrist and they should be able to eventually find it. Unfortunately its trial and error.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Anti-depressants are a hard drug to persribe, they dont all act the same for every individual, and sometimes it takes a mix of a lot of different drugs to find your right balance. I know you are desperate to get help, but please wait for a dr to guide you through the tangled web of anti-pyscotic meds.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i have a co-worker that's takes antiD..and she said it took her over a year to find the right med...bcuz each med may work for one person and not the other...so you have to try a few b4 getting the right one ...GL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 6:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i am taking Zoloft and it is working for me at the moment but i have heard alot of people don't like it.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i have been seeing doctors since i was about 10yrs old...and started taking medicine different ones and the whole changing at a young age as well...i feel so drain...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010