WHAT MADE YOU JOIN CM??? adult content

for me what made me join was when i lost my daughter...it was and to this day is the hardest most difficult thing i have ever been threw...i did not want to get out of bed let alone go out of my home and seek help...i lost not just a child but a lot my marriage went down the drain...i became a nothing and nobody...i was no use for anything and i prayed to die as well...i joined and found out that a lot of women went threw what i had gone threw they helped me in so many ways...they gave me the tools to get up continued to be a functioning mother to my other children and find in a way closer to the hell i was living...i was such an angry person i became such a horrible woman but thanks to a lot of members on CM i did it and now yrs later it still hurts but i can function...So thanks CM

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 7:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That is EXACTLY why i joined as well. i needed to know i wasn't alone and have made some great friends that have gone thru the same thing :) My marriage is actually closer now that we went thru that with each other.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i really cant remember...but here's a HUG :) ...happy to see u made it through
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• glad you made it through your tough time. i just joined because i saw the ad on myspace (does that give you a clue as to how many years ago that was?? lol) and i joined hoping to meet someone in my area. i had just moved to md from nj and didn't know anyone. i did meet a great friend and we were really good friends for 3 years, but now she moved back to germany so i'm alone again lol. o well.... i guess we're just pen pals now lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• jersey is a great state i loved it...lived in it many many yrs now i am in fl and ohhhh i hate it here... THANKS GIRLS i have been here so long it's not even funny...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I was bored and was looking for others to talk to.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• A pop up on myspace
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Sorry for your loss it has got to be hard... anyway I saw a pop up on Myspace and I was looking for other moms that I could relate to around my age with young kids like me I have found some really , really great friends on here
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't remember where exactly I heard about CafeMom, it was either through the internet or on TV or something. I used to be a member of a chat group on Parenthood.com when I was pregnant with my first. The totally changed it and everyone left so I needed a new place once I got pregnant with my first and found my way here :-)
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I believe I joined because this is like facebook for moms. So sorry for your loss. HUGS
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I had a MC and I felt on one on the planet knew what I was going though unless they went thru it themselves :(
    someday89

Answer by someday89 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2010