Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

why is it hurting when we.... adult content

Aftere 5 years of being with my boyfriend when were tring to make love it gets painful and I havent gotten wet in 3 years what could this possibly be

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (8)
  • it's probably painful because of your dryness issues. try a sopository type lube that restores the vaginal tissues. i would also talk to your gyn about it. there might be a medical reason for it happening.

    Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • your vag ages along with you and over the years the hormones that keep your vag wet and elastic lessen in production

    Answer by aliishott2 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • Your hormones could be off. See your doctor...maybe he can prescribe a medication or lubricant for you. Are you under stress....stress can do a lot to your body without you even realizing it.

    Answer by gardenrosalie at 7:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • funny i thought it was me who had this problem. after not having sex for many yrs and then married it hurt on our honeymoon. when i got back went to my dr and she thought it was something i don't what but turns out she was way off. i think the ladies have it right here. she thought it was some sort of a bladder problem. i was suppose to go get treatment for it and before i went it started to feel better and i wasn't dry or painful. don't worry it will get better. i would go have a dr double check though.

    Answer by melody77 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • that happens to me sometimes with my so. even when i'm not dry down there. it's because his penis is big and my vagina is small. i know that sounds stupid but it's true. i never had this problem with my ex. he was very small though. we have to use lube even when we don't need it so that it doesn't hurt.

    Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • I agree with all above......

    However, if you are under 35 years old, "You need to go see a OB-GYN".

    Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • You have been like this for 3 years? Have you tried lubrication (K-Y etc.)? Have you seen a doctor? How old are you? If you are young and have this problem then your hormones really could be out of whack. This normally starts to happen later in life so definitely get checked. He can also tear you inside without lubrication which can cause infections too.

    Answer by Congenial at 9:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

  • Certain birth control medicines will also dry you out. If you are using BC, talk to your dr about this as well.

    Answer by clctalking at 1:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.