Does you DH/SO still look at you like THAT?

With desire? This is probably stupid but I miss that look. When you see him look at you and you can just feel how much he wants you. We have been together 5 years and I can't remember him looking at me like that in a really long time. We are still intimate and it's good but I just miss that look.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• yup! Its usually when he wants some, but thats ususally all the time LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes he still does. We have been together for 14 yrs and married for 8 yrs. I am sorry you miss it and feel he does not.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes he does.... :)
    kkleywegt41

Answer by kkleywegt41 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• everyday
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 7:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes he still does. We have been together for almost 3 yrs and married for 8 months.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 7:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Nope and I miss it too! But he still looks at me in a good way it's just different. It's not an I want you now look, it's more like an I'm so happy to have you look. An occasional I want you now look would be nice though!!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yes he does it all the time. although we have only been married just over 2 yrs.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yup... I cant believe it, but he does. Ive gained ALOT of weight during our relationship (11yrs)... but I would never know if i had to judge by the way he looks at me...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't think he ever did. Maybe one time, when we were in high school still. I'm not sure if anyone has ever looked at me like that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• ya he does a lot. most of the time it's when he's horny. lol. which is a lot. i'm sure he still feels that way about you. maybe he just doesn't express it with his looks anymore.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010