Big birthday. I want to make it special!

my son i turning one in december, i know its far, but i want to start planning now. i have decided on a cake and i got his birthday card and invetations. the only thing i dont have is his presants and a location. i want to make this birthday very specail because he is going to be 1 years old. i am stuck on having it at the park, but im worried about it getting cold. i need a second placeto have it at just in case it gets cold. any suggestioons??

dement

Asked by dement at 7:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If having the party at your house is not an option and you dont mind spending money.....try renting a room for the day.....for my daughters 1st bday I rented a community room for her party, and since she got gifts for her bday i made up treat bags for her and all of the other kids to take home. I do it for every party i plan now, whether it'd be a birthday, halloween, christmas...etc.......kids love it.
    ajncjsmommy13

Answer by ajncjsmommy13 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We had my DS 1st b/day at Chucky cheese...the kids had lots of fun...even after the party was over..some of the parents stayed awhile longer bcuz the kids didnt want to leave :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• We had my sons fourth birthday party at a local snack bar. There was an inside area for snacks and presents, and an outside play area. I loved it because cleanup was so quick and easy, and I had more time to enjoy the party than I usually do when it's at our house.
    ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Cant go wrong with Chuckie Cheze gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We had my daughter's 1st birthday party, back in August, at my grandma's church fellowship hall. It worked out great for us, plus it was free!!
    Cookie1124

Answer by Cookie1124 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2010