What is your favorite thing to do when you have time all to yourself?

In my life this happens rarely. Today I had 2 hours I went downtown and window shopped and then had an awesome Caramel Macchiato...it was sweet.

bookworm23

Asked by bookworm23 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• going to the gym is probably my fav.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Have me time. Whether it is having a bubble bath, cooking something something creative for my family or sitting under a tree reading a book and sipping tea.
    gardenrosalie

Answer by gardenrosalie at 7:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• take a shower, play a board game/cards with my husband, watch a movie and pass out!
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i love being able to shop 'til i drop..that means, window-shopping, carrying something around forever planning on purchasing..then changing my mind! (my dh hates it when i do that!), or actually purchasing something that i privately tried on (rather than have to scramble around in the dressing room WITH my child). just having time to think and do whatever i want without interruption or hurrying ..is precious to me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• anything to help improve myself or just feel better about myself.
    rmchellb

Answer by rmchellb at 7:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Good 4 You :).... Yesss we do need our me time... if it's 2 hours...i just sit on the patio and read a book or watch a scary movie...bcuz i'm the only one in the house that likes horror movies...but if i have 4 to 6 hours...I GO SHOPPING!!!... :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• lay on the couch and catch up on TV shows that I have DVR'd....or maybe go get a massage
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 8:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• read a good book
    jtmommyN

Answer by jtmommyN at 8:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Shower, Paint my toenails/finger nails, Read a magazine, or weird I know clean the house.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Strange as it may sound, when I am alone with time for myself, I like to pick one room and clean it. I wash curtains, baseboards, walls, clean closet (if there is one), clean the carpet, and get everything all shiny. Then the next time, I pick a different room and do it again. I love the way a really clean house feels and smells. Sometimes, I just go crazy and paint. My family will come home and always say, "we know better than to leave her by herself". But, I can get so much done, think through a problem, work out a frustration, or just enjoy keeping my house clean.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010