I am able to talk with dead people why don't people believe me?

I used to hear voices and I knew they were real and I was scared but now I found out they aren't bad they are just people that are dead and they want to communicate with the living.

Now I can also see dead people and that happenes when I'm alone mainly but I can still hear voices when I'm not alone.

My BF thinks I'm crazy and so do all people I talk to about this. I was with my grandma last night and she died 14 years ago but I saw her and we talked and my BF says I need therapy but I'm ok. I just have a gift. I have other gifts too. I can hear people's thoughts and move things with my eyes and stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Those are demons that are desguised that you are talking to... I believe you, but I believe it is coming from demons. Its not good!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• you're pushing it with that last sentence. i bought it up until then lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Hayley Joel Osmont..is that you?
    Anonymous

• Some people hear voices.. Some see dead people.. Some can move objects with their minds.. Others have no imagination whatsoever..
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yeah...when I read that last part, I was another disbeliever..
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 8:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yeah you had me with seeing dead ppl...bcuz my mom use to see dead ppl when she was a child...but all that moving objects with your
    eyes.....ha ha ha
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• wow... is this a joke?

I was going to say seeing dead people.. your just actually seeing familiar spirits.. most are demonic.

the last sentence ... sorry but nope cant believe you.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm hesitant to say this, but I feel like it needs to be said. I am not trying to offend anyone.

Either this post is fake, or you are seriously schizophrenic. Your boyfriend is right, you need to talk to someone, a real living therapist. If you are truly hearing voices, odds are that they are not real - even if they seem very real. Your mind can make things seem real that are not. Please at least get yourself screened for schizophrenia.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think it must be "bad weed"....brain chemistry disruption.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Could you say hi to my grandma for me and ask her why in the hell she gave her house to my evil snake of an uncle before she died instead of leaving it set up so it would be sold and the money used to take care of her mentally ill daughter so now my mom (who is my grandma's daughter-in-law) has to care for my aunt? And ask her if she knew that my uncle used Photoshop to change the paperwork so it would look like he was her power of attorney instead of my mom. Thanks.
    Anonymous