What do you do while your man is watching sports?

I know I am not the only girlfriend or wife who gets completely bored while their man is watching football lol! I will either get online or watch my own TV show in the other room. he isn't bad about watchin sports though. He will record it and watch it at a later time so it doesn't interfere with our time together... lol and I feel lucky that he does that cause I know some men could care less lol

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• cafemom and Facebook

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i happen to like sports, and watching it with him is something we enjoy..unlike his news-channels/stocks&bonds shows/history channel crap..when he's watching those, i'll usually find something else to do..or i may still be in the room with him, but i'm doing FB or CM from my mobile.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I do Crossword puzzles or read one of my books.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• well....it's more like what's he do while i watch! i'm a football freak, so we don't watch a whole lot....i get crazy. Friggin Dolphins....WHY MUST YOU LOSE??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Try watching with him...I used to never watch sports and then my son started really loving baseball and when I got to understand it I have found a real love for it....I think I feel my sons passion for it. Me and DH and DS watch baseball all the time. And because of that I opened up to other sports like hockey and lacross and once I understood them....same thing I enjoy watching them now. Football is ok but it's not one of our family favorites but we may watch it occasionally.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• He watches it on his tv downstairs, and I either get on my computer, watch the upstairs tv and knit, or I read. Mine does not watch much sports-- mostly Packers or Badgers football.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i love football, so if it's football he's watching i was probably there first lol. if it's swimming, track, boxing or basketball i go in the other room and look at something different or do my chores lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• im usually online ..sometimes I try to watch but I just bare it LOL I hate football but I like basketball
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I hate football, soccer, basketball, lol ALL OF IT
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• clean, go upstairs and watch tv, cafemom, facebook
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010