So I am honestly confused... I don't think I am pregnant... but then again?? adult content

I have missed my period for about 1 month now... I just thought I started my period last Sunday because when I wiped their was a little bit of "brown blood"... I put a pad on, and every time I went to the bathroom I didn't have any blood in the pad, but it was still a little brown when I wiped.. That lasted about 1/2 the day and that was all.

I have taken 2 pregnancy tests (before that happened) and both were negative). I also had the essure procedure done. What would you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• if you've had the essure procedure done you should be sterile. did they say that losing your period may be a side effect?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Have you had the 3 month check up from the essure yet? If not you may want to take another pregnancy test, if so and it was all good I would give the GYN a call to see what they think.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010