funniest thing that ever happen during... adult content

any kind of sexual encounter you had with a SO lol

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 8:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• i always think of this one time, i was on top, and we were really 'having a good time'..i may have been a tad tipsy, and at this point, we were closer to the edge of the bed than i thought...i slipped off, and fell off, right onto the floor! LOLOL! he just said, ''well, you know what they say about falling off your horse...ya gotta get back on!"

LMBO!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i farted when he was about to give me oral lovings. lmao. it's funny now but was embarrassing then.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• our boxer licked his butt hole when he was on the edge of the bed. i couldn't help butt laugh when he told me what happened.
    Anonymous

• the cat licked my butt and I think I flew about 3 feet in the air!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• then there was this one time with another guy.. i had ran out of BC, so he'd used a condom and would still pull-out. one time, missionary-position, when he pulled out, for some reason he pulled the condom off and let 'it' go...right towards my face! i freaked out and was braced for it, but it hit the wall (and maybe my hair) right behind my head. i laughed hysterically, because all i could hear was Maxwell Smart (''Get Smart"..old tv show) saying, ''Ya missed it by THAT MUCH!"

for the record..never laugh hysterically during sex, if your partner isn't. not a good idea. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• One time we were getting a little wilder than usual, the curtain got trapped under the pillows, I was on top and the curtain rod pulled off the wall and hit me in the head. There was a huge party next door with a bunch of college kids. They heard my screech and all looked over. O.0

Thankfully I was mostly covered by the curtain.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I have also let one slip during sex. OMG. So glad the window was opened.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Cats always wanting to not only be on the bed watching, but also rubbing up against his naked butt, wanting to be petted,..lol.
    XdollskinX

Answer by XdollskinX at 5:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Once during a particularly amorous encounter, I had an episode of what's called "reflex syncope"; basically, the tenth cranial nerve gets overstimulated, which causes the parasympathetic nervous system to get overstimulated and that causes a rapid drop in blood pressure and subsequent loss of consciousness. When I came to again, he was wiping my face with a wet washcloth and saying "Baby...BABY...you okay baby? Should I call 911?" He swears that I mumbled, "I don't wanna get written up in a medical journal under the title 'Stupid Patient Tricks'"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2010