For those of you who don't believe the media is in the Tank for BHO...

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-na-media23-2008oct23,0,2992953.story

So you still believe that it has all been in the made up minds of Reps and/or McCain supporters?

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 6:26 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I noticed today on USA Today's web site that all the banners were pushing for early voting (here in Ohio it's today) with a picture of Obama. Over and over and over, it kept saying "Vote Today, You must be registered to vote for Obama". Hate to disappoint them, but I know where my poling place is and I'll drive there myself and vote for McCain without USA Today instructing me to.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• here is another link incase the LA times doesn't "count" as a reputable news source...*G*
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/22/study_coverage_of_mccain_much.html
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I saw a report like this the other day. It said that 60% of coverage of McCain is negative meanwhile, only like 30% is negative for Obama. It made me laugh because it is something we Republicans have been saying all along. I am just glad there is actually information to back it up, rather than just my gut instinct. :)
    Anonymous

• Do you people just like to stir the pot or what! It goes both ways! And if the media really is for OBAMA, then it is because they have a CLUE!! Maybe you should get one too!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• No, we have to combat idiots that use Hussein in everything they write about.
    Anonymous

• I since a bit of hostility.... I don't believe I was stirring the pot ..I think it was more like stating facts that seem to be mistaken as opinion... It doesn't go both ways darling did you read the article?

Are you implying that those who aren't voting for Obama have't got a clue?    tsk tsk

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• to mamakirs, no they just think that everything bad about Obama is malarkey or smears and you are right they think we don't have a clue, I guess I'd rather be clueless then vote for BO.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Lol of course they are. Democrats always think they are right, and open minded. Unless of course you disagree with them. Then forget it, that open-minded mentality goes straight out the window. Have you seen the latest BO supporter attack on a McCain supporter? A man carved a B in a woman's face after he robbed her because he noticed her McCain/Palin bumper sticker.
    Anonymous

• Did you even read the article you linked? To quote the article you posted a link to:

The study says more than half of the recent reports about the Republican candidate cast him in a bad light -- but notes that trend probably reflects his struggling campaign, not a pro-Obama media bias

Anonymous

• No SPIN ZONE but all in all the facts is facts jack
    Anonymous