Tell us about yourself...

Who are you, where do you live, you know stuff like that! My name is Patsy, I am 26yrs old, I live with my S.O. Roney he is 36 yrs old, we both have 2 kids (4total) and we live in Oklahoma City, OK, Our kids range from 5yrs old to 9yrs old lol yah i know very close in age!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• My name is Rosa. I am 27. I have a 7yr old daughter and a baby on the way. I am married and happy. I work for a center for abused women and orphans. My favorite food right now is greek pasta. I have cravings for candy apples and popcorn a lot these days. Maybe because it is getting close to Halloween.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 9:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm Heather. I have 3 kids, ages 12, 9 and 5. I've been married to my husband for almost 13 years. I live in Southern PA. I work for an orginization that helps/cares for adults with developmental and physical disabilities. I love to laugh and spend time with my family.
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'll be 21 in two weeks, I live in VA and I have a daughter who will be two in a week. I got married almost 3 years ago (the 22nd would be our third anniversary), but now we're "separated" but still living together. He keeps talking about "when I kick you out..." which kills me. He wants a divorce because he doesn't love me anymore and he wants to get away from here. I'm currently in college. I'm working towards becoming a midwife, which is what I've wanted to do for years.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My name is Benita and i live wit my BD, In atlanta ga and I just turned 22 and he is 22 bout to b 23 and i am seven months prego with our first child a babygirl
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 10:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010