Do your kids have to wear uniforms at school?

If so, how many uniforms do you buy in the begining of the year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• not to elementary school, but they will in middle and high school.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yep. I buy 6 shirts and 4 pants. Red, white and blue shirts and then khaki and navy pants.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• She does. I bought 3 uniforms for her but I think I'll get 2 more so I can wash them all at the weekend..!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I buy my daughter 4 jumpers, 4 shirts, 9 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of tights one gyn uniform.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• She has 3 jumpers, 3 shirts, 10 pairs of socks, 5 pairs of tights and a gym uniform.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Yes they do. They have to wear a certain brand of khakis and a certain type of shirt with the school logo on it. For my oldest I bought her 3 Capri, 1 scooter,1 pair of pants 5 shirts and a Spirit shirt they can wear on Fridays. My 2nd oldest he got 3 shorts, 2 pants, 5 shirts and a Spirit shirt also. Since it is getting colder I will be getting more pants soon.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Exactly what BradenIsMySon said, but I also bought a monogrammed sweater. Also he has two pairs of dress shoes and a pair of sneakers for PE. And I bought 3 belts. If there is no belt they get sent home.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• yes she is in kindergarden and has uniforms. I didn't buy any of them a friend did all I bought was 2 shirts (white ones so she had a couple that could go with anything. I was only going to buy her a couple skirts/dresses then about 3 or 4 pants and about 4 or 5 shirts, but they were free. She has 5 shirts (which 2 of them I bought). She has 3 or 4 skirts (well now 4 or 5 because the pants she wore to school yesterday they said was to big on her so they changed her into a skirt that I got to keep). She has 2 jumpers. She has 4 pants (well now 5 because today she spilled her lunch on her close so she had to go change so she gets to keep these pants as well lol)
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Dang...my son can wear any shoes, any belt. And his jacket needs to be plain. No real special stuff.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• No, thank god. My son can wear what he wants for the most part. There are no rude saying shirts or anything with a rebel flag on it...

Today he wore a button up shirt with a pair of cowboy boots & a transformers belt buckle.....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2010