What should I do? was this delibaerate?

@ 1pm My BFF asked me if I wanted to go to fear fest (halloween celebration @an amusement park) I told her yes I called my BF and told him I wanted to go. He said ok n den hung up no more discussion on da subject he picked me up at 4:07pm at 5pm we were STILL in da car n he called his barber saying he wanted to get his hair cut after 5 his barber said 6:30 we had planned to be at fear fest at 7pm n its a 45min drive up der. he didnt understand y i was upset that he would get his hair cut so close to the time fa us to be der n he really doesnt need a hair cut all! Uh!!! he burned me up doing that stuff!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Get a clue--he doesn't respect you or your desires---time to move on
    Anonymous

• MEN!! I would have been upset too. He is probably seething because YOU made plans with YOUR BF. He probably would like to go but has to make an issue of it because it wasn't his idea and you went along with it. GOOD LUCk and GOD Bless you.
    kdd1209

Answer by kdd1209 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• kdd thanks im kinda confused cuz its supposed to be a group thing not jus us as a coulpe. an to the anon person honey i dont think its that serious.
    Anonymous