• In the Spotlight:

Would you switch doctor's for this?

I have been on the depo shot for awhile and was scheduled to receive it yesterday. But I couldn't remember what time my appointment was so I called to ask. I had an appointment for yesterday for awhile but then I called to get a different time on that same day but instead of changing the appointment time the retard I spoke with canceled it. And when we found out what was going on they refused to try and squeeze me in, they just kept saying that their soonest opening was in three weeks so I just said forget it and hung up. I ended up going to the low cost clinic and telling them I needed the shot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• Yes, I likely would switch; you need someone you can rely on. That was unprofessional, to say the least.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 9:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I honestly think I would....I don't think that was rigt at all.
    armywife8879

Answer by armywife8879 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't switch for that. I would, however, say something the next time you go in.
    There were a couple reasons I switched. One was cause the docter moved to a different town, and another was because she didn't seem to believe I had any problems.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• You need someone you can rely on.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i would
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I probably wouldn't switch over it but I would be irritated
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I would put in a complaint, and then switch.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• omg yes i would all u need was ur shot and they couldn't just squeeze u in when it was their fault in the 1st place
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't switch. It was an honest mistake. You got the shot, so what's the problem?
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i wouldnt switch. it was probably just a bit of misunderstanding going on. which sometimes happens.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010