how can i get my home daycare business up and runing

i live in maryland and i want to start my own home daycare business i do have a delima i am living with my mom and 4 other family members inside the home i have two small children and my current job that i have there is no way i can save to try to buy or even rent out a home how can i get my buisness a float. ive already done the research as to what i have to do to be certified i enjoy working with kids and this would be an ideal field for me any suggestions please

themakingsofme

Asked by themakingsofme at 9:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• Can you partner with someone else? There are a lot of daycare places run out of churches, so maybe you could talk with a local one and see if they'd be willing to loan you space to run it.
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 9:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Go to your Department of Child and Family Services and ask them what you need to do . They can give you alot of info.
    Michelle2669

Answer by Michelle2669 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• This article might help you as well, How to Start a Successful Home-Based Business

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2010