should i trust him ?

my so is going out of town to work but of his past and how he was im kinda scared hes going to pull the same b.s on me as he did to his ex.es .. so what do yall think .

chulafromhtown

Asked by chulafromhtown at 9:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Have a little faith in him, but at the same time, follow your gut instinct. If something seems off...check into it.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I think you can't live in fear. Just trust him and remain positive. You aren't his ex, you have a different relationship. Keep in contact through text, email, phone, whatever is appropriate for the job he is doing, that way you don't feel disconnected from him. Keeping busy with friends and family also helps. Plan dinner out and catch a movie to get your mind off your worries.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Some food for thought, hon. A relationship should be built on trust. If you can't trust him, what is the point of being together? You can choose to trust him, and see what happens, or you can not trust him and see the relationship falter. You know in your heart whether you can trust him or not.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• To quote the former President Reagan, "Trust, but verify!" The fact that you are concerned says you don't trust him, and with good reason. BUT you cannot babysit him either....so.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I hated hearing once a cheater always a cheater but it's right (and I'm still with the cheater) so thats up to how much pain you're willing to go through to be with someone who cheats. You don't trust him, so either work on that or leave him. =/ I worked on it but he has cheated so many times I cant even pretend I trust him anymore. Good luck hun.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If you have to ask if you can trust him then you shouldn't be in the relationship.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• try to have a little faith him, but this is why i wouldnt date a known cheater in the first place, if you did it to all of them, why wouldnt you do it to me.i hope he is trust worthy, but if not take this as a lesson learned and steer clear from guys that cheat in all of their relationships

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If your worried about that then i think it's time to sit back and reflect on your relationship...
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2010