dog help

We are being forced to get rid of our schnauzers but we dont know what to do our park is making everyone get rid of them because too many people have been letting thier dogs off asnd kids are getting bit. I've put adds up but noones answered them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Pets

• Your dog park can 't make people get rid of their dogs.

Call a Schnauzer rescue they will be able to help you.

Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Call your local dog pound and see if they know of any foster homes for dogs. I live in Mo. and i myself had to get rid of two boxer puppies. I was very lucky to find a foster home for them and they were put in programs to be trained as service dogs. One of our pups is now a court appointed officer and the other was adopted to a family who has a blind child.
    Michelle2669

Answer by Michelle2669 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Try local dog rescues. Petfinder.com will give you all the ones in your area.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I agree look for a dog rescue for the breed of dog you have. My girlfriend is dog rescurer in S.C for a breed Vesala (sp) and she is always getting homes for these dogs. Some she takes in herself until she finds good homes, and they are usually were particular about who they give the dogs to, they will get a good home. Sorry you have to get rid of your dogs.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Call the rescue!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I dont understand your question - a park - is making you not own your dogs anymore?
    You need to repost with a better explaination.
    FooLynRoo

Answer by FooLynRoo at 10:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• ASPCA
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 11:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm going to assume that you are talking about a mobile home park? And not a dog park?

Call your local rescue or shelter.
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 8:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010