need advice asap.. adult content

hi, ok heres whats been going on, i was suppose to start my period the 27th, had no on coming period signs what so ever it now the 1, and the last 2 days i been spotting dark red/brown and sometimes its light red, and today i noticed alot of the blood comeing out (the spotting) was mucusy looking, i took 2 test and both came out neg they are the kind u have to dip in pee. i am gonna make a doc appt monday, but i still am not cramping just getting a weird tight feeling around my waist, sometimes i also get like a tired achy feelin on my hips and when i do i rest then it goes away. its really strange i have 2 kids and never experienced anything like this. any advice as to what i could be? i know your not a doctor but i would like some advice still. thanks ;)

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• test
    Tryingforbaby1

Answer by Tryingforbaby1 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• my period got a little weird after I had kids.... it's annoying, but normal. I'd relax and wait for the doctor's appointment. Maybe you should get a blood and a urine test.
    wenchmommy381

Answer by wenchmommy381 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2010