What do I do when he only wants to be sexual when he feels like it? adult content

So my fiance and I have been together for almost 4 years. When we first got together we were intimate all the time like 2-3 times a day. And a couple times for 8 hours straight. But when I got pregnant with our daughter back in April 2008. He changed towards me. We started to fight a lot more , he wasn't there for me & didn't help me. He was always smoking weed, drinking heavily and doing only god knows what else. Anyways.. When it came time for him to be there when I had her he was like oh I am there. I was like you haven't went to any appointments with me. He just was like I was scared. from that point on our sex life went to shit. And I want more. I am a 23 year old girl that is highly sexually frustrated. He is a 33 year old man that only wants it when he wants it. And it don't matter if I do. He will just tell me to basically f-off. We have it once every 3 days. So what do I do? I love him and don't want to leave him...

sexxylilmama203

Asked by sexxylilmama203 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• If leaving is not an option and I don't know why you would stay with someone so abusive, the only choice I think you have is to live with his self centeredness.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• what about dressing up for him or games???? Tell him that his really good looking & just kiss him. My husband does that when i don't feel like having sex & some how it always works....

But first try dressing up for him blind folding him sexy games like that...
    Chelsdavis

Answer by Chelsdavis at 11:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I'm 22 and dated a couple older men before. 34 and 38. I don't think his age has much to do with it. It sounds as though he kinda freaked out after you guys had a kid. With the drinking and smoking pot. It seems like he is trying to revert back to childhood himself. If I were you, I would stop giving in to him every time he feels like it. Wait him out.. And then try to initiate sex on your terms. If he is not helping you with your child, that is unacceptable. He is damn lucky you even want to have sex with him anymore! Tell him to grow up and start being a good father.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• something about marriage and children seem to take sexuality away from you. It happens to alot of ppl, and the way i took it, is either shit or get off the pot, you dont want to give me what i want, than i go look somewhere else,,,,
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 3:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010