Read any good books lately?

Just curious, I don't read much (or really have the time) but I love a good book! Any suggestions?

mochamomof3

Asked by mochamomof3 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• The Dome by Stephen King
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• The last book that I read that I absolutely enjoyed was A World Without Islam - which isn't like what it sounds, lol. It looks to de-Islamicize the issues we're having with the ME, and to show that those issues have more to do with social/geopolitical/etc motivations than with religious ones. It was a really good read.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, and The House at Riverton, by her as well...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i am a true crime fan, so anything by Ann Rule is good :)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I can't remember if the last book I read was Alice in Wonderland or Fahrenheit 451. I loved both, though. I'm currently reading 1984. I really like all of Dan Brown's books, The Lovely Bones, White Oleander, and a bunch of others.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I don't read like I used to, can't even remember the last book I read. I did re-read Mandarin Orange Sunday a few years ago
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 12:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• The last book that I fell in love with was Eat Pray Love.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm re-reading Harry Potter series. I re-read it every time one the movies come up. Like to keep up with what's going on in case I miss something. Although the story never gets old for me.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 5:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I LOVE books by Danielle Steele! I am done with the book in about 3 days
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2010