How do you feel more sexy when your man doesn't say it?

Okay so I have begged and pleaded with my fiance of 3 and a half years to compliment me. And he justs keeps telling me that he is not "that" type of guy. And it hurts my feelings because I feel like he is using me for a cover up. I love him and we share a child together. I have been really stressed out, I had our daughter 20 months ago, lost 56 pounds. WELL...he started to stress me out badly and I ended up gaining almost 70 pounds back. And I am so insecure about my body. I feel ugly walking through the house naked after a shower and I am not sure what to do. I ask him if he thinks that I am sexy and he says, "yeah you are". WTF? Are men really that dumb I mean REALLY? I was dropping the hint that I wanted him to tell me something, anything like say "Damn your Sexy". But nothing...I don't know what to do? Does anyone have any advice? I am trying to work on getting my body back. But until then what do I DO????

sexxylilmama203

Asked by sexxylilmama203 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Do not work to get your body back for him, do it for YOU. Sounds like he isn't being very respectful of you and maybe you should take a good long look at the relationship and see if being mistreated in this way is something you are willing to live with. He should love you and find you sexy no matter your size, if he can't then let him know that there are a ton of men out there that would. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• If you feel ugly walking around after a shower, then you need to do something to make YOURSELF feel better. Do not do it for him. Find out why you eat when you are stressed. Maybe channel that nervous energy to exercise, even if it means running in place while you watch TV if you don't have a sitter to go for a walk. Your boyfriend is being mean and inconsiderate and it sounds like it is on purpose if you have asked him to compliment you sometimes and he refuses.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Thank you all...you have opened my eyes to a new view!!! :)
    sexxylilmama203

Comment by sexxylilmama203 (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• self esteem starts with SELF. you are responsible for making yourself feel good. if you dont like the way you look DO something about it.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2010