I would like to know who's bright idea it was....

to put the handle on the toilet at work on the left side of the tank instead of the right side like it is at my house!!! I am so confused every time I have to go to the restroom anywhere I find myself looking for the handle ! Just thought others might share a frustrated laugh with me....anything like this bother anyone else??? LOL

aidengrant07

Asked by aidengrant07 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have one lightswitch in my house that is funny. It is upside down and on the wall perpendicular to the door. It takes me a while of grasping at the wall where it should be before I find it, then I try to switch it up, but it has to do to down to turn on.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I just moved and the light switch for the kitchen and dining room in my new home is in the hallway! I would walk into the kitchen at night and have to go back and turn on the light
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I have a light at my driveway that DOES NOT have a switch at all. It's just a light that just sits there and does nothing!Actually I can't even call it a light.....it's a box! I tell my husband it's because a MAN designed our house.....lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• the whomever designed the Kitchen in my house had to be half drunk...some of the cupboards open one way some the other.. and I have a drawer I can't pull out unless the dishwasher is OPEN? What the heck???
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When people arent observant enough to notice when a public restroom's toilet IS NOT automatic and leave without making sure it flushes. And even the automatic ones wont work sometimes, take a few seconds to find the button, there is always a button! Come on- i hate the thought of someone seeing my "business" in the toilet, and i definatly dont want to see someone elses!

Although there have been a few times i forget that mines not automatic, get to the door and then remember to flush!
    Florence_Moss

Answer by Florence_Moss at 8:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Also, when the bathrooms arent clean and people "tag" all over the stalls. Ok children, if u really loved Bob you should tell him and not have strangers reading it. And if u do love God, wouldnt u know NOT to destroy anothers property saying so???
    Florence_Moss

Answer by Florence_Moss at 8:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You ladies made my night!!! Made me giggle tons ;)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 8:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• hhahahah . that was great, thanks!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Yall are awesome! Thanks for your input! Glad to see I'm not the only one who notices these little things on a day to day basis!
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008