How often do you feel totally overwhelmed and you don't have anyone to talk to about things?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Health

• Lately.. a lot. My dad died three weeks ago, he is usually who I talk to. Now whenever I try people turn the conversation to them, and when its my turn to talk they no longer want to. My DH basically ignore me because he doesn't know what to say, so he literally says nothing. And I hove no friends. SO its getting to be.. a lot I guess. But. what can you do? ya know..
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• here lately? on a daily basis. i'm trying to make 'the best of' our recent move, although i absolutely hate it here..i'm trying to show positivity, even though i feel like screaming and ripping off heads..i feel like i'm getting really good at going through the motions..but i know there's a powder-keg giving off sparks.

so yeah..i feel ya.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• every once in a while, i try to stay positive though. life is too short to be anything other than happy
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Recently, often. I have to rent out my house to make ends meet (we had to move away shortly after we bought it), and every time I get a new renter in they try to (or successfully) screw me over. It's very stressful worrying about your mortgage, your rent, how you're going to buy groceries when the jerks who are living in YOUR HOME don't pay their rent. I'd sell it, but it will take months and I don't have months of mortgage money to front for that. And I don't know if it would sell for what we owe, plus the realtor fees, etc.

So I guess I just talked about it lol. I COULD talk to my husband, but he works so hard all the time and whenever I try he just kind of nods and goes "uh huh".
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• all the time. I don't have friends since I got married and had children. Now Im always stuck at home with DH and DS. AS I Love them dearly I don't mind most of the time but sometimes I feel very overwhelmed with everything and need an outlet. Some me time would be splendid, but seeing as how I don't have friends anymore it just builds up lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• ALL. THE. TIME. My family can be so judgemental sometimes its hard to talk to anyone, and dont you dare post on CM anything, its a hundred times worse posting it on CM than it would be telling my stupid family and dealing with them.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• All the time...It sucks....I am actually making a doc appointment for depression next week....

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• pretty often :(
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I quite often feel like I'm being buried alive by my life. I talk to my dogs alot, they love me no matter how much I'm ranting and raving (and I rant and rave alot and by myself most of the time).
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Very often lately. And SO doesnt get it and thinks im just complaining or being a bitch. I feel like im going to explode sometimes. AAAhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry. Had to get that out.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2010