How can I approach my SO about wanting to look at porn instead of having sex?

There is alot to this but to make a long story short, me and the SO have been together a lil over a year now, and we just had a baby 10 wks ago. Now I will say our relationship has been rocky to the point where I left him, but after careful thought decided to come back and give things another try. Well since I have left things have been very weird, we have only had sex once(now it was very impersonal no kissing or even looking at each other), he no longer kisses or hugs me good bye. Its been four weeks since I left and came back, and I want things to be better but being that he is not one for talking about things I haven't asked him about anything regarding "US" for fear it will just make things even worse. The porn well he takes it and puts it in his clip board after he prints pics online, I dont care if he looks, but now that he is favoring it over me I dont know what to do or even say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• why did you go back? may i ask
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 6:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I was in a similar situation minus the porn. Its not gonna get any better and if you can afford to be on your own then I would consider it.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Because I DO love him very much, and want to be with him and raise our son together, and truthfully most of the reasons why things are so messed up is because of some of my own actions. And being that I know this and want things to be better and he wants me here with him I came back to make things work or at least try
    Anonymous

• just bang him with the porn on it'll be more of a turn on for both of u;]
    Anonymous

• its not going to get better on its own. You really need to get him to talk to you
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I personally threw all my husbands porn away and gave him immortal hell about watching it. He had ordered a few movies (15 dollas each) charged to my cable bill, I didn't pay that anymore etc.. I basically told him it was me or those other bitches..which did he want to get him off?
    Anonymous

• Is there a possibility that he was hurt when you left and is now staying emotionally distant to protect his own feelings? If that's the case then the only thing you can do is force yourselves to talk to each other. As for the porn, I would let him know that he's robbing you of a sex life because he's the one you get it from and he's wasting it on pictures or movies.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 7:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• YOU SHOULDNT BE LOOKING AT PORN, YOU HAVE A BABY! sET A GOOD EXAMPLE... MY GOD.
    Anonymous

• she can look at what ever she wants. you act like you dont look at porn and have kids.
    Anonymous

• Sit down and be honest with him. Calmly
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008