Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas???

I dont really have the "extra" spending money for a halloween costume, maybe something that i can make up and buy some certain things for it...

anyways i need some ideas.. please help :)

Thanks :)

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• get a big gift bag and cut holes in the bottom for their legs and holes in the sides for their arms . stuff tissue around the top opening of the bag add a little ribbon and your little one will be a present!

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 6:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I saw this once and it was very cute. Get a large clear plastic bag, cut holes in the bottom for the legs and holes in the sides for the arms. Blow up lots of different color tiny ballons and fill the bag. Tie a ribbon (very loosely of course!) around the neck and there you have a bag of jelly beans.
    Another idea, just try googling "cheap homemade costumes" and see what's out there.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Is this for you or your child? Either way you can go as a guy. If it's for a boy they can go as a girl. If it's for you, you can go as a baby. Just wear pajamas, put your ahir in pig tails and wear slippers. It's the most comfortable and warm costume there is!

I know my ideas aren't as creative as the previous ones, but it's all I got! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008