Anyone else suffer from Stage 4 endometriosis?

It took us forever to get pregnant, and my symptoms came back almost instantaneously after delivery. Any tips?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Health

• I have the same problem. I had a tube removed, several surgeries & was told forget having children. I was given the Depo shot (for all the symptoms) but instead of every 3 mos. I was getting it every month. Last summer the Dr. said enough (of the shots) & a month later I got pregnant!! So far so good, I have no symptoms but I'm anticipating them coming back..........Btw: I had a C-Section.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• No, sorry...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:08 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I don't know that much about this problem, but someone told me that it could be a hormonal imbalance. She see's a holistic type doctors and she seems to have gotten help with this. It takes time to figure out the balance of the hormones. Just a thought.
    kiwi777

Answer by kiwi777 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I have read that Thai-go a nutritional dreink that tastes very good really helps that condition. Its an amazing product helping the entire body. If you want my web site infoo on that just e-mail me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008