Have any of you ladies ever? pregnancy question?

Had problems with bleeding and such and then your OB put you on bed rest? I am 10 weeks, will be 11 weeks Monday and I have had several instances where I have spotted and I almost had a miscarriage last Monday because I over exerted myself. She said I am considered high risk because I am in the early stages of Endometriosis. Anyways I have a follow up visit tomorrow because of my close call earlier this week and I'm afraid she will put me on bed rest. Any of you ladies ever been on bed rest? And why were you put on it? I want to hear your stories please? Its not a big deal if she does put me on it because I stay at home with my daughter but I just never had any problems like this with my daughter. What do you think? Based on my history with this pregnancy what do you think she will say? I know I will find out tomorrow but I just want some advice from you ladies have been there done that.... thanks in advance!

proudmamaTTC2

Asked by proudmamaTTC2 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had that happen to me too becaue of bleeding at 6 and 8 weeks and spotting in between, I wasn't on strict bed rest but pretty much said to stay in bed except to shower and go around the house a little. I had my 9 month old to take of by myself wheil i was on bed rest too. and everything worked out good for me. they'll probly put you on it till your next visit and see how your doing then thats what they did for me now i made it past all that n my baby girl is doing good.
    hope everything works out for you,
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Was blood work done when the doctor told you you are in the beginning stages of Endometriosis? If so, did your doctor explain your count to you? How about your progesterone level?
    I was on bed rest with all three of my daughters. In the beginning, due to low counts and bleeding. Then again later, around the 5th month, until they were born, due to going in to pre-term labor.
    It took one doctor to actually take more time to finally figure out that, for me, it was my progesterone level, or the lack thereof.
    FromAtoZ

Answer by FromAtoZ at 7:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2008