Does any married people go out dancing still?

I want to go swing dancing but DH won't go!

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• At work I occasionally have to work our Friday night "club night" out at the casino and there is this elderly couple who have to be in their late 70's-early 80's who are there EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY all dressed up and ready to dance the night away! They have more energy than I'll ever have lol and it makes me happy to see that they still get up and go out :)

As for us, we go out sometimes but never really just to dance but probably because we aren't really dancing people lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I've never been dancing :( I've always wanted to go, though. If he ever agrees, let me know how it was!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• well me and my husband like to hit the clubs once in a blue moon...it is so much fun
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My husband and I have never danced together before the other night when he put on a song and started dancing with me in the living room lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Not together. Lol.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• i loved going dancing but dh is not that type...
    Ive gained alot of weight since the last time ive danced.. but i told dh if i ever manage to lose this weight HE WILL TAKE ME DANCING!

My parents loved dancing & went to the country clubs atleast 2x a month when i was younger.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• My husband and I have been married 22 years, and still love to go out dancing. My father in law was an exceptional swing dancer, and went out with his wife into his late 70's.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• since i've been married i haven't gone dancing only for the fact that it's not my hubbys thing. but i love to dance and dance around the house but i think if i had the chance to go out dancing i would in a heart beat.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• we go line dancing every once in a while.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I love swing dancing! We havent been in months, but hopefully will be going again soon.
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2010