should I wait?

Im 20 my SO is 25 26 in Dec. I have 1 DD he has no children and is ready to have one. I had 2 "miscarriages" in the last 8 months. My daughter just turned two today Im in school and I work two jobs I dont think I have the time. I want one but not as bad as he does is that selfish of me to make him wait? (I have to carry go thru labor n deliever.) He wants one within the next yr 2 at da latest. Dont think Im ready. CONFUSED HELP!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• if you aren't feeling ready, i think waiting is a good idea. have a good heart to heart with him. it's rough emotionally and physically to have losses on top of each other.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would say you need to let your body heal if you have had two misscarrieges in 8months. As for him wanting a baby quickly i would say compermize. Maybe in a year you could start trying for a baby. See if there is a happy medium in there that works for you both.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2008