Anyone who is working with Ameriplan what exactly do you do? I've looked at the online info but I want to know what does a normal day consist of.

lovemybaby890

Asked by lovemybaby890 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hey I can help you! Stop by my page and read my journal entries...they explain the full details:) In the mean time I will send you a PM with more info! Talk to you soon!!!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Okay, to answer your question more specifically here is a normal day for me.....

In the morning I do computer work, checking/sending emails, basically anything that happend overnight.

While my son is taking an afternoon nap I make my 3-5 phone calls to people that had requested information about working from home or about our benefits.

Then at night, after my kdis are in bed I do my online advertising. I work around MY schedule and I LOVE it!!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Hello it looks like Sarah has got ya covered! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Basically what we do is advertise our business then when someone sees the advertisment they send us a email or call us and then we just simply give them the info. We usually have a interview with the person if they are wanting to work at home. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it! I love it because its something that people truly need and you will feel like a million bucks to help someone stay at home or that need the benefits!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• please research this company further.
    www.ripoffreport.com
    Anonymous

• A typical day with AmeriPlan consists of answering emails, advertising the business opp and the medical plans. Working as a rep with AmeriPlan DOES take some work to be successful, but is by no means "hard".
    Anon, why so secretive???
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• If you are interested in work from home, check this out too. It's 100% free and is great!

www.syllyspiderwebsystem.com
    WorkatHomeMomie

Answer by WorkatHomeMomie at 4:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2008