Please help...

I am going through an extremely rough patch in my relationship (to say the least)
Recently my boyfriend has been on paid leave through his work for about 4 months now. He is the general manager of a restaurant. I used to be in the restaurant business but I am at home with my 18 mo. daughter for now. I was under the impression that the company was being sued I figured it was because of low lifes trying to get money in the bad economy because they were fired for poor performance at work. Since my bf is the GM he took the downfall for all of this..so I thought. The other day we were served with papers and yesterday when he went to the gym at looked over the papers..total bullshit. I guess the company and my bf are being sued for him allegedy making advances at sexually harassing different girls. Its very detailed and they are sickening allegations. I cried myself to sleep last night. I feel lied to, how do I approach this??

AlexxasMama

Asked by AlexxasMama at 12:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I am so sorry about this. Hopefully, he has done nothing wrong and didn't know how to tell you the truth about the law suit, but I would tell him that you looked over the legal papers, and you want to understand the allegations and why he lied to you. It would seem that if he'd done nothing wrong that he wouldn't need to lie. Do you have a counselor, minister or someone else unbiased that you can talk to and get help with this? With a small child, and being a sahm, you really need help figuring this one out. Again, I'm so sorry, good luck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• First (((HUGS)))) second you need to come out with it and then your going to say whats on your mind like I did with my so tonight. I would ask him why he lied if this goes to court you would have found out. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would talk to him. I would tell him that you read over the papers and you know what is going on and you would like to hear it straight from him what happened and that you would like the truth. Just be open and honest about it, and take it from there. I'm sorry, momma, and wish you all the luck!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i would get down to the bottom of it all, i would not want to live with the fact that is or is not your bf a pedifile or a sexual harrasser, im sorry you are going thru this...
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 1:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Thanks for the advice ladies. I am a basket case...his girls have been over the past 2 days so I haven't been able to confront him. Right now he is at the gym and I can't find the papers so he must have hid them. I am sure he knows I know, how could he not? Right after the baby we had some issues...I did find out that one of the girls was sending him naked pictures and I forgave him for that because of my daughter..I was going thru post partum depression (not too bad) but enough for him to obviously look elsewhere. It makes me sick to know any of these other allegations could be true. We are also dealing with a court case with his ex wife & the child support BS. I can handle that but I dont think I can handle this....my little girl is in the middle of all of this. It just makes me sick that he would do this at work and them come to bed with me at night. It makes me sick....I don't know what to feel anymore
    AlexxasMama

Comment by AlexxasMama (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would confront him. They are at this time allegations. But you had a right to know.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2010